Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tomorrow is coming way too fast...

Tomorrow is Paxton's surgery.
Already.
We have to be at Children's Hospital at 7:30 am, they will probably take him into the operating room around 9 am. That's the worst feeling in the world, by the way....handing your baby over the the surgical nurse, watching her walk away with him....
I'm incredibly nervous about tomorrow. I hate the fact he's going to be in so much pain. It's just not fair. He's just a baby.
On another note, thanks so much to everyone that has listened endlessly to my worries and fears, and have lended me an ear. And thanks for all your help with Delaney and Cam. Thanks for all your support. You know who you are....some of you are kindred spirits I met on parent to parent! This is a difficult journey we are on. But we are blessed to have this baby....he's hilarious, cuddly, has tons of attitude, and gives the wettest kisses! He bounces on beds. He loves to wrestle. He's a binky addict. He drowns rubber duckies in the tub. He's such a troublemaker already! I love him with every ounce of my being.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, it's gonna be a tough week.

No comments: